Passepartout Homes Ltd (“Us”) is registered in the United Kingdom as a Holiday Rental Agent or supplier of holiday rentals. Our company registration number is GB 07849063, our VAT number is 150 5727 23.We are registered at the following office:
Passepartout Homes Ltd
Cornish & Sussex Suite, House 3, Lynderswood Business Park, Lynderswood Lane
Black Notley, CM77 8JT
When booking a rental holiday accommodation with us, you agree to the terms and conditions set herewith, or in the Booking Agreement.
1. Definitions“The Owner” shall mean the owner or a person legally allowed to represent the property the Client intends to book.“The Lead Guest” shall mean the Client in whose name the Booking Agreement is issued and shall include all the person(s) on whose behalf the booking is confirmed.“The Property” shall mean the accommodation rented by the Client.“The Deposit” shall mean the amount requested to be paid at the time of booking to secure rental of the Property.
4. PaymentsAt the time of booking, you will be required to pay a deposit of up to 50% of the total Lodging Fee, dependent on the particular property. The deposit payment of up to 50% of the total Lodging Fee must be paid to Passepartout Homes before the booking can be confirmed. The deposit is payable by bank transfer. We may, at our discretion, accept payments by credit card. Credit card payments are only accepted for rental fees in excess of £5000 (or local currency equivalent) and by repeat guests only. We do not accept credit card payments from first time customers.A refundable security deposit to cover for accidental damage will also be required to be paid together with the Balance or upon on arrival at the villa. Unless otherwise stated, refundable security deposits will be returned to the Lead Guest 7 working days after the end of the Lodging Period.Refundable security deposits vary by property.Before making the payment, the Lead Guest should carefully read all the information contained in the Booking Agreement, Invoice and any other document received by Passepartout Homes.The Lead Guest must contact us immediately if any information appears to be incorrect before making any Deposit payments. Changes made to your booking after the Deposit has been paid and the Booking Agreement signed will incur in a penalty fee.Deposit payments are non-refundable.The balance, together with any refundable security deposit, must be received at least 8 weeks before the vacation rental start date unless otherwise stated on the Booking Agreement. We reserve the right to cancel your booking should we not receive the balance payment by the due date.
5. Booking Cancellation by Us(a) In the event that the property becomes unavailable during the Lodging Period, we will attempt to make alternative arrangements to secure an alternative property of comparable quality and location for the remaining portion of the Lodging Period. If an alternative property is available: (i) you will have the right to cancel your License Agreement with the Owner of the property that became unavailable and enter into a new License Agreement with the Owner of the alternative property, and (ii) you will not be entitled to any refund or abatement. In the event that an alternative property cannot be identified or is not reasonably satisfactory to you, then you will have the right to cancel the booking for the remaining portion of the Lodging Period and receive a refund of the Deposit Fee and a prorated portion of the Lodging Fee actually paid, provided, however, that Passepartout Homes’ and Owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of the Lodging Fees actually paid by you and in no event you will be entitled to any additional compensation whatsoever, regardless of the circumstances.(b) In the unlikely event that the Owner of the property elects to cancel your booking (for the entirety of the Lodging Period or portion thereof) after a Booking Confirmation has been sent to you, we will liaise with the Owner and attempt to make alternative arrangements to secure an alternative property of comparable quality and location. If an alternative location is available, you will have the right to cancel your License Agreement with the cancelling Owner and enter into a new License Agreement with the Owner of the alternative property, and you will not be entitled to any refund or abatement. In the event that an alternative property cannot be identified or is not reasonably satisfactory to you, then you will be entitled to a refund of the Deposit Fee and Lodging Fees actually paid in connection with the cancelled booking, provided, however, that Passepartout Homes’ and Owner’s liability shall be limited to the amount of the Lodging Fees actually paid by you and in no event you will be entitled to any additional compensation whatsoever, regardless of the circumstances.( c) We reserve the right to cancel your booking in the event you fail to pay the Balance payment for your rental accommodation as indicated in your Booking Confirmation.
6. Force MajeureWe and the Owner shall not be held in any way responsible for any failure to fulfil our obligations under the Booking Agreement if such failure has been caused (directly or indirectly) by circumstances beyond our control. This shall include, but are not limited to, severe weather, natural disaster, war, riot, subsidence, chemical or biological disaster, acts of terrorism, governmental action, industrial action, power of other utility cut-off, burglary, collapse of building structures or any similar events outside our or the supplier(s) control, accident or equipment failure, epidemics or pandemics.
7. Cancellation PoliciesOnce the Deposit payment has been received by Passepartout Homes, the booking is considered confirmed. Deposit payments for all properties are considered non-refundable. Cancellation policies after the Deposit has been paid and before the Balance Payment vary from property to property. Please refer to the terms and conditions printed in your Booking Agreement.Each booking cancellation incurs a €200/£200 cancellation fee.All cancellations must be received in writing, by registered post or email. No cancellations will be accepted by phone.
8. Terms and Conditions(a) Lead Guest and his party members shall not permit the rental accommodation to be used or occupied by any person or entity other than the Lead Guest and the persons listed on the Booking Confirmation. All Guests, including any visitors, shall at all times be bound by and comply with all of the terms, provisions, covenants, conditions and limitations set forth in the Booking Agreement and any other applicable rules and regulations.(b) The Lead Guest and his party members agree to occupy the rental accommodation for the duration of the Lodging Period as indicated in the Booking Confirmation. Extensions or changes to the Lodging Period must be agreed in writing with Passepartout Homes and the Owner. (c ) You agree not to contact or attempt to contact the Owner directly in any way for any reason, including, without limitation, circumventing Passepartout Homes and/or attempting to negotiate different terms with Owner. All communications to Owner should be directed to Passepartout Homes.(d) It is expressly agreed and understood that your use of the property is for personal and residential use only and that neither you nor any guests or invitees will conduct any illegal or immoral trade or other business in the property.(e) Unless otherwise stated in the Booking Agreement, smoking is not allowed inside the rental accommodation.(f) Unless otherwise stated in the Booking Agreement, pets are not allowed.(e) Not all properties are suitable for kids under 18 or for guests with reduced mobility. if you are traveling with kids under 18 years of age or have restricted mobility, discuss your requirements with Passepartout Homes.(f) The property owner and their representatives must be permitted to enter the property at all reasonable times upon giving 24 hours notice to inspect the property or contents, carry out necessary repairs, maintenance work to the property such as gardening or swimming pool maintenance.
9. Travel InsuranceWe strongly recommend you purchase adequate travel insurance prior to booking a villa. Travel insurance is the sole responsibility of each individual party member. We accepts no liability for loss, damage, personal injury or the cost of medical or other treatment.
10. Liabilities (a) The Owner and/or Passepartout Homes will not be liable to you for any business, financial or economic loss or for any consequential or indirect losses such as lost reputation, lost bargain, lost profit, loss of anticipated savings or lost opportunity arising as a result of this Agreement, the property or your booking (whether such loss arises as a result of the Owner’s negligence or otherwise).(b) The Owner’s and/or Passepartout Homes’ liability for all losses (with the exception of personal injury or death arising as a result of negligence by Owner) will be limited to the cost of obtaining replacement property for the agreed Lodging Period or the amount of the Lodging Fees and charges payable by you, whichever is the higher amount.(c ) Passepartout Homes endeavors to ensure that the rental accommodation booked by the Lead Guest is as described on the website, but we take no responsibility for any changes not communicated by us by the Owner. The information, content, material, products and services published on Passepartout Homes’s marketing material may include errors, inaccuracies including, without limitation, pricing errors, typographical or display errors, incorrect provider information, and currency conversion miscalculations. Passepartout Homes and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information, content, material and/or description of any services or products described in such marketing material. In addition, Passepartout Homes and its affiliates expressly reserve the right to correct any pricing errors on their marketing material and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.(d) Passepartout Homes is not responsible for damages caused by the Lead Guest and his party members to the rental accommodation and he indemnifies us for any claim made by the Owner. Please read the Booking Agreement for any terms and conditions related to damages and claims.(e) Passepartout Homes shall not be liable for any noise, disturbance or building work arising outside the rental accommodation and caused by third parties beyond our control. A situation may develop with little or no advance warning however we shall make every effort to minimise such noise, nuisance or disturbance and forewarn the Lead Guest should we have knowledge of this.
11. ComplaintsYou agree that you must report any claim that you may have under this Agreement or in connection with the property to Passepartout Homes within fourteen (14) days of the end of the Lodging Period. Notification of any complaints received outside this period can not be considered. Passepartout Homes shall attempt to resolve the claim on behalf of Owner as soon as possible. In the event that Passepartout Homes is unable to resolve the dispute, then Passepartout Homes reserves the right to provide you with Owner’s contact information so that you may pursue your claim directly against Owner.Complaints can be addressed to:Passepartout Homes Ltd
12. Conduct(a) If the property is located within an apartment building and/or complex, common development scheme or resort, then you agree not to engage in objectionable conduct or cause any nuisance, disturbance or other inconvenience to any neighbours.(b) Passepartout Homes can end your holiday if your behaviour, or that of any party member, is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger or to annoy our other customers, employees, accommodation or the reputation of Passepartout Homes. In these circumstances we reserve the right to refuse to complete your holiday arrangements and will not be liable for any refund, compensation or any other costs you have to pay.(c) The Lead Guest responsible for his own safety and the safety of the other party members. If you become aware of any condition during your stay which you believe is a health and safety risk you must inform Passepartout Homes immediately by email or phone followed by an email.(d) The Lead Guest agrees that during the Lodging Period he and his party members will keep and maintain the property in good clean and sanitary condition. You will be liable for any damages to the property, ordinary wear and tear excepted, and responsible for all repairs required due to your misuse, waste, or neglect, or tort or damage by your family, guests, employees (and their family members), agents, or visitors. You agree to leave the property in the same condition as it was in at the time of your arrival.
13. Concierge ServicesIf you have requested additional services supplied by a third party Supplier such as, but not limited to, private chef services, babysitting, butler service, beauty therapists, fitness instructors or other services to enhance your stay and experience, Passepartout Homes or the Owner are merely acting as a finder or intermediary in sourcing such services or products. You are deemed to be responsible for, and shall use your own skill and judgment as to the quality, value and suitability of such services or products and in relation to deciding whether to enter into any contract with any Provider for the supply of such services or products.Unless expressly provided the contractual relationship will between you and the relevant Provider only. Passepartout Homes shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any delay, inconvenience, damage (whether direct or indirect, general, incidental or punitive), loss, cost or expense that may occur as a result of a provider’s nonperformance, acts or omissions and you should not be entitled to any refund, discount, reimbursement, or abatement of the lodging fee or other amounts paid by reasons of the Booking Agreement.Although Passepartout Homes will use its commercially reasonable efforts to assist you in dealing with a Provider of Services or Products, we shall not be responsible for any such services or products offered to you through a Provider or for any aspect of the relationship between you and a particular Provider.The Providers of services and products are independent contractors and not agents or employees of Passepartout Homes or the Owner.
Passepartout Homes Ltd. All rights reserved – 2022.
+44 208 144 9120
Lines are open Monday to Friday 8.30am to 8.00pm, GMT.
Press & Media
Rosalind Milani Gallieni
RMG PR & Events Ltd.
General EnquiryMembership EnquiryBooking EnquiryCustomer Service EnquiryI wish to book a Concierge ServiceComplaints and Suggestions
The latest Passepartout Homes holiday villas, exclusive offers and news sent straight to your inbox every month.
If you are seeking the perfect holiday property or special occasion venue and have not found it yet, let us help. We promise – we are as picky as you are.